Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Release ankle and leg straps.
Step 2: Loosen the foot straps, but keep them still threaded in their slots.
Step 3: Lift switch up to unlock. Once unlocked, extend the extension post all the way up and relock the switch by pushing the switch back down.
Step 4: Insert your foot.
- Sit in a chair, feet flat on the floor and knees bent at a 90° angle.
- Place foot into pre-threaded straps while keeping the extension post to the outside of your leg. Be sure to have the heel pushed all the way back against the brace.
- Fasten ankle strap snugly.
- Insert toe wedge under the big toe.
- Fasten foot straps.
**Note: If you have braces for both legs, go ahead and repeat steps 1-4 on the other leg before preceding.
Step 5: Attach to leg.
- The extension post should be set so that one strap is above the knee and one strap is below the knee. If you need to adjust the post height, unlock the switch on the back and lower or extend the extension post.
- Extend your leg out, bringing the post behind your leg.
- Attach leg straps. Remember: 1 strap goes above your knee. 1 strap goes behind your knee.
Step 6: Relax! Raise your leg onto a chair, ottoman, or couch, watch your favorite show, keep caught up on Instagram or read a book.
Dorsiflexion & Plantar Flexion
Our brace comes with adjustable ankle hinges that deliver precise, gradual stretching. Please consult your physician for a treatment plan before adjusting.